MVS2pro is a robotized system for the determination of the Density or the Standard Absolute Volumic Mass (MVS) of polymers by the principle of the Hydrostatic Push opportunely corrected in order to obtain the result expressed in the MV (S) unit.
MVS2pro determines the Volumic Mass in a completely automated cycle that replace the old system used for this measure (Gradient Columns), that was characterized by typical human errors.
MVS2pro System is perfectly integrated in the quality Standard Process ISO9000. It’s already supported by all the control procedures for the carried out measures using 3 different kinds of Standard:
- 2 different standard Density (certificated and not certificated)
- 2 different standard Volume (certificated and not certificated)
- 1 standard Temperature (certificated thermometer)
All integrated in a statistical plan of controls to check the validity of the analytical determinations of the samples.
MVS2pro has got an Autosampler with a maximum of 16 samples and/or Standard of Density or Volume. The system makes the measure of a sample in less than 5 min.
MVS2pro constantly controls the Temperature to which it comes carried out the measure to have the certainty that will be respected the range of work set in the method. This Pt100 probe can be calibrated using the procedure from the management software with a primary Standard.
MVS2pro was born for the determination of the MVS of the High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) but it is obviously usable for the same kind of determination with each other kind of samples that can be analyzed with the method of the hydrostatic push.
- System of sample preparation (if required)
- Analytic Mettler Balance (div. 0,0001g or 0,00001g) or similar
- Standard of Density and ‘Standard Certified’ Volume (not required)
- Criothermostat with an external Circulating pump
- Code: MVS4. 0000
- Model: MVS2pro
- Revision: 1.02.00
- Reproducibility: < 0,02%
- Range of Temperature: from 10°C to 50°C (usually 23°C)
- Medium Time of Analysis: 180-240 s/sample
- Sample : dim. Approx. 4 cm.
- Autosampler: 16 positions
- The System MVS2pro is compliant to the ISO1183 and ISO2781 standards